Delirium Ch. 1-5
Within the first few chapters in delirium Lena is preparing for evaluations. She lives with her aunt Carol, who has two kids named Jenny and Grace. Jenny is younger than Lena, and Grace is a six year old who doesn’t talk. In this society love is a disease, and there is cure for it. So far Lena wants the cure; because she wants to fit, feel like an equal. If I lived in this society, I would rather be “infected” then to be like everyone else. I would find it very stupid, because then that’s means you have love for your family, hard work that you, and many other things.
I like Lena a lot, because I can connect to her more. She is into cross country, and loves to run. Same goes for me. Lena is very confused after evaluations goes south, because of an incident. During the evaluations she can’t stop thinking about her mother. She can’t grasp why things are the way they are. She wants to know love, but is more scared of getting into trouble right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment